The Epiphany School Foundation seeks a maternity leave replacement beginning November 1, 2023. Please see an overview of the position below.
- Commitment to the mission of The Epiphany School Foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2 years prior development, database or special event experience, preferably in a non-profit or school setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drives Suites.
- Strong proficiency in CRM database management.
- Ability to learn website design.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication required.
- A track record of professionalism and ability to manage and honor confidential information.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently, in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a variety of constituents including parents, alumni, faculty and volunteers.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed to support fundraising initiatives and special events.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and maintain the donor database (eTapestry) including entering and acknowledging all gifts, maintaining donor contact information and giving histories, and tracking contact between the donor and the School and Foundation.
- Support the department’s fundraising strategies by running queries, analyzing data, and producing reports.
- Assist in the production of departmental mailings, including annual fund appeals, special events invitations and alumni communications.
- Work with the Business Manager to reconcile and ensure accuracy of monthly operating reports.
- Assist with coordinating annual fund direct mail and email solicitation.
- Prepare mailing lists and donor reports from database.
- Review Annual Giving Report with Director of Development.
- Track and report on parent participation throughout the year.
- Maintain current records in database.
- Produce and proofread acknowledgment letters on a bi-weekly basis through database.
- Obtain signatures and personalized notes from Director, President and/or Chair of the Board.
- Mail letters out in a timely manner.
Social Media and Website
- Manage social media across multiple platforms (especially Facebook and Instagram).
- Manage the Foundation and special event websites with relevant names, titles, data, statistics, infographics and event information.
- Assist in supporting 2-5 cultivation and stewardship events annually.
- Assist in supporting all fundraising events including the Walkathon, Christmas Party, Hall of Fame Event, Spring Auction and Golf Outing.
- Maintain social media and website with relevant special event updates, images and photographs.
- Maintain event-specific webpages (OneCause & JustGiving) including set up, design and auction item entry.
- Support Board of Trustees by scheduling meetings, sending out meeting materials pre-event, taking minutes, posting all materials for trustee review, and other meeting logistics.
- Manage design of marketing materials and invitations through Canva with input and approval from the Director of Development.
- Assist Director of Development with alumni engagement activities.
Position Dates: November 1, 2023 through March 27, 2024
Position Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Compensation: Per Diem Rate of $210.00
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.