The 26th Annual Golf & Tennis Outing is on! Join fellow parents, alumni and friends on May 10th, 2021 at the Scarsdale Golf and Country Club for a day of socially distanced golf, complete with an outdoor brunch, “19th Hole” drinks and appetizers, a premiere raffle, giveaways and more! Tickets are now on sale through May 5th. Spots are limited, so be sure to purchase and reserve your place today!
Important COVID Safety Protocols & Event Updates:
Your safety is our first priority. During the event, we will comply with NYS social distancing guidelines and provide a safe environment for the outing and will be assigning tee times from 11:00 AM-12:40 PM rather than having a traditional shotgun start. Food service will be setup outside for brunch, to be enjoyed in the fresh air on the patio at a distance. Phone and email required for all attendees for contact tracing.
Changes to this year’s event:
• Limited availability, first come first serve. Tickets must be purchased in advance, deadline is May 5.
• Please do not arrive more than 60 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time. Your scheduled tee time will be released closer to the event date. This is set up to allow for proper social distancing at the venue.
• Golfers will have access to the locker room, however lockers are not available for use.
• Masks must be worn at all times unless golfing or dining while seated at your table with your group.
• No congregating at any location of the venue, this includes on the course and patio, in the locker rooms and parking lots.
Help keep each other healthy. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Scarsdale Golf Club.
Thank you to everyone who came out to or supported our 25th Annual Golf & Tennis Outing on May 6, 2019 at The Scarsdale Golf Club! With 76 golfers, 5 tennis players, 20 sponsors and 11 donors, we netted over $25,000 to support the School!
An extra special thank you goes out to our co-chairs Michael Parniawski and Agnes Teng for making this event’s success possible!